Cockeysville Boys Lacrosse
Players Code of Conduct
As a participant of Cockeysville Rec, I acknowledge the privilege that my parents have provided for me by allowing me to participate in recreational activities.
- I will know my schedule, both for practice and games and do my best to be ready to participate at a time the coach designates.
I will honor the ROOTS of the game:
- Rules – I agree to refuse to bend the rules to win. I will honor the letter and spirit of the rules at all times.
- Opponents – I agree to treat opponents with respect. A worthy opponent is a gift that brings out the best in my abilities.
- Officials – I agree to treat officials with respect at all times.
- Teammates - I agree to treat all my teammates with respect at all times. I will promise to not do anything that will embarrass our team.
- Self – I promise to live up to my own standards even when others don’t.
You can download a copy of the Players Code of Conduct here.